Since 2008 Westridge Rock has produced 1,500,000 – 3,000,000 tonnes of aggregate products per year for various customers throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Alaska Hwy Road Maintenance (Fort Nelson)
- Border Paving (Alberta)
- County of Grande Prairie
- County of Paintearth
- Emil Anderson Construction
- Lafarge (Winfield)
- Lahrmann Engineering (Alberta)
- Red Deer County (Alberta)
- Roxul Inc. (Grand Forks)
- RROX (Edmonton)
- Valley Blacktop (a division of Interoute Construction)
Please contact us if you would like a reference for any of our projects.